What is involved in Software QA
Find out what the related areas are that Software QA connects with, associates with, correlates with or affects, and which require thought, deliberation, analysis, review and discussion. This unique checklist stands out in a sense that it is not per-se designed to give answers, but to engage the reader and lay out a Software QA thinking-frame.
How far is your company on its Software QA journey?
Take this short survey to gauge your organization’s progress toward Software QA leadership. Learn your strongest and weakest areas, and what you can do now to create a strategy that delivers results.
To address the criteria in this checklist for your organization, extensive selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information.
Start the Checklist
Below you will find a quick checklist designed to help you think about which Software QA related domains to cover and 232 essential critical questions to check off in that domain.
The following domains are covered:
Software QA, IEEE 802.11ai, Inter-Access Point Protocol, ISO/IEC 15504, IEEE P802.1p, Aspect-oriented software development, Waterfall model, IEEE 854-1987, IEEE 802.18, IEEE 802.11r-2008, IEEE 1219, Software development, Object model, Multiple Registration Protocol, Software design, Software deployment, IEEE 802.11af, IEEE 1541-2002, IEEE 802.11p, Functional specification, Requirements engineering, Unified Power Format, IEEE 1613, IEEE P1906.1, IEEE 802.1aq, IEEE 802, Resilient Packet Ring, Software user documentation, ISO 9000, IEEE 802.11b-1999, Niklaus Wirth, Entity–relationship model, ISO/IEC 42010, Ivar Jacobson, Enterprise architecture, Capability Maturity Model Integration, Standard Delay Format, Software project management, IEEE 1901, Token ring, Advanced Library Format, IEEE 1164, IEEE 802.1AE, IEEE 1547, IEEE 1471, Data center bridging, Service Interoperability in Ethernet Passive Optical Networks, Distributed Interactive Simulation, Object-oriented programming, Data model, IEEE 802.20, Quality by Design, Concept of operations, IEEE 802.15, Formal methods, IEEE 1675-2008, Stream Reservation Protocol, Wireless Gigabit Alliance, Universal Power Adapter for Mobile Devices, IEEE 802.3, Software assurance, Link Layer Discovery Protocol, Software test documentation, IEEE 754-1985, IEEE 754 revision, IEEE 1284, Project management, IEEE P1619, Programming paradigm, IEEE 1667, Edsger W. Dijkstra, Peri Tarr, IEEE 802.11u:
Software QA Critical Criteria:
Analyze Software QA issues and devise Software QA key steps.
– What are the long-term Software QA goals?
– How can skill-level changes improve Software QA?
– What is Effective Software QA?
IEEE 802.11ai Critical Criteria:
Weigh in on IEEE 802.11ai strategies and gather practices for scaling IEEE 802.11ai.
– What are internal and external Software QA relations?
– How would one define Software QA leadership?
Inter-Access Point Protocol Critical Criteria:
Add value to Inter-Access Point Protocol decisions and probe Inter-Access Point Protocol strategic alliances.
– Does Software QA include applications and information with regulatory compliance significance (or other contractual conditions that must be formally complied with) in a new or unique manner for which no approved security requirements, templates or design models exist?
– How will we insure seamless interoperability of Software QA moving forward?
– What is our formula for success in Software QA ?
ISO/IEC 15504 Critical Criteria:
Facilitate ISO/IEC 15504 leadership and stake your claim.
– Will new equipment/products be required to facilitate Software QA delivery for example is new software needed?
– How likely is the current Software QA plan to come in on schedule or on budget?
IEEE P802.1p Critical Criteria:
Cut a stake in IEEE P802.1p adoptions and finalize specific methods for IEEE P802.1p acceptance.
– Do you monitor the effectiveness of your Software QA activities?
– Will Software QA deliverables need to be tested and, if so, by whom?
– Does our organization need more Software QA education?
Aspect-oriented software development Critical Criteria:
Sort Aspect-oriented software development leadership and research ways can we become the Aspect-oriented software development company that would put us out of business.
– What are your current levels and trends in key measures or indicators of Software QA product and process performance that are important to and directly serve your customers? how do these results compare with the performance of your competitors and other organizations with similar offerings?
– Can we add value to the current Software QA decision-making process (largely qualitative) by incorporating uncertainty modeling (more quantitative)?
– How do we go about Comparing Software QA approaches/solutions?
Waterfall model Critical Criteria:
Win new insights about Waterfall model planning and assess what counts with Waterfall model that we are not counting.
– How can we incorporate support to ensure safe and effective use of Software QA into the services that we provide?
– What role does communication play in the success or failure of a Software QA project?
– Which Software QA goals are the most important?
IEEE 854-1987 Critical Criteria:
Own IEEE 854-1987 governance and find answers.
– Where do ideas that reach policy makers and planners as proposals for Software QA strengthening and reform actually originate?
– Among the Software QA product and service cost to be estimated, which is considered hardest to estimate?
– What are all of our Software QA domains and what do they do?
IEEE 802.18 Critical Criteria:
Ventilate your thoughts about IEEE 802.18 goals and find the essential reading for IEEE 802.18 researchers.
– Who will be responsible for deciding whether Software QA goes ahead or not after the initial investigations?
– How will you measure your Software QA effectiveness?
IEEE 802.11r-2008 Critical Criteria:
Start IEEE 802.11r-2008 results and devote time assessing IEEE 802.11r-2008 and its risk.
– How do you incorporate cycle time, productivity, cost control, and other efficiency and effectiveness factors into these Software QA processes?
– Can we do Software QA without complex (expensive) analysis?
– What will drive Software QA change?
IEEE 1219 Critical Criteria:
Boost IEEE 1219 results and shift your focus.
– Is there any existing Software QA governance structure?
– How can we improve Software QA?
Software development Critical Criteria:
Start Software development planning and check on ways to get started with Software development.
– As corporate ventures usually go to new business areas and work with new technologies, they are most likely unable to utilize existing commercial or parent corporations in-house development methods. Could Agile Manifesto and agile methods be a good starting point for the corporate venture to start their development effort towards their own, efficient agile in-house software development method?
– Management buy-in is a concern. Many program managers are worried that upper-level management would ask for progress reports and productivity metrics that would be hard to gather in an Agile work environment. Management ignorance of Agile methodologies is also a worry. Will Agile advantages be able to overcome the well-known existing problems in software development?
– The fundamentals of agile software development, agile project management, and evolutionary development have been proven and demonstrated to be highly successful. Are these now preferred in our organization?
– Will Agile advantages be able to overcome the well-known existing problems in software development?
– Can agile project management be adopted by industries other than software development?
– Should you have a strict project sequence, or should you be flexible?
– Have we developed requirements for agile software development?
– How could principles be more precisely measured or valued?
– what is the minimum we can do to produce a quality product?
– How do you best coordinate Agile and non-Agile teams?
– Do we use kanban, and know how it compares to scrum?
– So what do your developers do differently in agile?
– Will the team be populated by stakeholders?
– What are you planning to complete today?
– Does your team use Agile Methodology?
– Detaching: when does it break down?
– How do engineers feel about it?
– Why Agile, and Why Now?
– What is Agility ?
Object model Critical Criteria:
Refer to Object model risks and budget the knowledge transfer for any interested in Object model.
– In a project to restructure Software QA outcomes, which stakeholders would you involve?
– What potential environmental factors impact the Software QA effort?
Multiple Registration Protocol Critical Criteria:
Have a round table over Multiple Registration Protocol results and find the essential reading for Multiple Registration Protocol researchers.
– What prevents me from making the changes I know will make me a more effective Software QA leader?
– Why should we adopt a Software QA framework?
– Are there Software QA Models?
Software design Critical Criteria:
Unify Software design strategies and acquire concise Software design education.
– Does Software QA create potential expectations in other areas that need to be recognized and considered?
– Is Software QA dependent on the successful delivery of a current project?
Software deployment Critical Criteria:
Merge Software deployment governance and revise understanding of Software deployment architectures.
– What are our needs in relation to Software QA skills, labor, equipment, and markets?
– What is the source of the strategies for Software QA strengthening and reform?
IEEE 802.11af Critical Criteria:
Meet over IEEE 802.11af tactics and know what your objective is.
– In what ways are Software QA vendors and us interacting to ensure safe and effective use?
– What is the purpose of Software QA in relation to the mission?
– What are the Key enablers to make this Software QA move?
IEEE 1541-2002 Critical Criteria:
Have a meeting on IEEE 1541-2002 leadership and test out new things.
– What tools and technologies are needed for a custom Software QA project?
– What are the business goals Software QA is aiming to achieve?
IEEE 802.11p Critical Criteria:
Sort IEEE 802.11p tactics and document what potential IEEE 802.11p megatrends could make our business model obsolete.
– Think about the people you identified for your Software QA project and the project responsibilities you would assign to them. what kind of training do you think they would need to perform these responsibilities effectively?
– How will you know that the Software QA project has been successful?
– How can the value of Software QA be defined?
Functional specification Critical Criteria:
Huddle over Functional specification issues and describe which business rules are needed as Functional specification interface.
– How do mission and objectives affect the Software QA processes of our organization?
– What are the record-keeping requirements of Software QA activities?
– What threat is Software QA addressing?
Requirements engineering Critical Criteria:
Detail Requirements engineering adoptions and optimize Requirements engineering leadership as a key to advancement.
– Who will be responsible for making the decisions to include or exclude requested changes once Software QA is underway?
– Are there recognized Software QA problems?
Unified Power Format Critical Criteria:
Prioritize Unified Power Format strategies and clarify ways to gain access to competitive Unified Power Format services.
– What vendors make products that address the Software QA needs?
IEEE 1613 Critical Criteria:
Define IEEE 1613 adoptions and grade techniques for implementing IEEE 1613 controls.
– Do those selected for the Software QA team have a good general understanding of what Software QA is all about?
– What are the barriers to increased Software QA production?
– Is the scope of Software QA defined?
IEEE P1906.1 Critical Criteria:
Examine IEEE P1906.1 tactics and know what your objective is.
– Which customers cant participate in our Software QA domain because they lack skills, wealth, or convenient access to existing solutions?
IEEE 802.1aq Critical Criteria:
Have a round table over IEEE 802.1aq projects and pay attention to the small things.
– Consider your own Software QA project. what types of organizational problems do you think might be causing or affecting your problem, based on the work done so far?
– At what point will vulnerability assessments be performed once Software QA is put into production (e.g., ongoing Risk Management after implementation)?
IEEE 802 Critical Criteria:
X-ray IEEE 802 decisions and innovate what needs to be done with IEEE 802.
– Record-keeping requirements flow from the records needed as inputs, outputs, controls and for transformation of a Software QA process. ask yourself: are the records needed as inputs to the Software QA process available?
– Is a Software QA Team Work effort in place?
Resilient Packet Ring Critical Criteria:
Depict Resilient Packet Ring engagements and reinforce and communicate particularly sensitive Resilient Packet Ring decisions.
– How do senior leaders actions reflect a commitment to the organizations Software QA values?
– What other jobs or tasks affect the performance of the steps in the Software QA process?
Software user documentation Critical Criteria:
Deliberate over Software user documentation engagements and be persistent.
ISO 9000 Critical Criteria:
Be responsible for ISO 9000 quality and devote time assessing ISO 9000 and its risk.
– What process management and improvement tools are we using PDSA/PDCA, ISO 9000, Lean, Balanced Scorecard, Six Sigma, something else?
– Do not ISO 9000 and CMM certifications loose their meaning when applied to the software industry?
IEEE 802.11b-1999 Critical Criteria:
Shape IEEE 802.11b-1999 decisions and budget the knowledge transfer for any interested in IEEE 802.11b-1999.
– Do we aggressively reward and promote the people who have the biggest impact on creating excellent Software QA services/products?
– Is the Software QA organization completing tasks effectively and efficiently?
– Does the Software QA task fit the clients priorities?
Niklaus Wirth Critical Criteria:
Graph Niklaus Wirth decisions and prioritize challenges of Niklaus Wirth.
– Does Software QA analysis show the relationships among important Software QA factors?
Entity–relationship model Critical Criteria:
Discuss Entity–relationship model visions and use obstacles to break out of ruts.
– How do we Identify specific Software QA investment and emerging trends?
– Have all basic functions of Software QA been defined?
ISO/IEC 42010 Critical Criteria:
Nurse ISO/IEC 42010 management and correct ISO/IEC 42010 management by competencies.
– What may be the consequences for the performance of an organization if all stakeholders are not consulted regarding Software QA?
– How do we keep improving Software QA?
Ivar Jacobson Critical Criteria:
Exchange ideas about Ivar Jacobson issues and reinforce and communicate particularly sensitive Ivar Jacobson decisions.
Enterprise architecture Critical Criteria:
Illustrate Enterprise architecture outcomes and ask what if.
– In the case of a Software QA project, the criteria for the audit derive from implementation objectives. an audit of a Software QA project involves assessing whether the recommendations outlined for implementation have been met. in other words, can we track that any Software QA project is implemented as planned, and is it working?
– With the increasing adoption of cloud computing do you think enterprise architecture as a discipline will become more or less important to us and why?
– Enterprise architecture planning. how does it align with to the to be architecture?
– How does the standard fit into the Federal Enterprise Architecture (FEA)?
– Are Enterprise JavaBeans still relevant for enterprise architectures?
– Are software assets aligned with the agency enterprise architecture?
– Are the levels and focus right for TOGAF enterprise architecture?
– Are software assets aligned with the organizations enterprise architecture?
– Is There a Role for Patterns in Enterprise Architecture?
– What is the value of mature Enterprise Architecture?
– Why Should we Consider Enterprise Architecture?
– What is an Enterprise Architecture?
– What Is Enterprise Architecture?
– What are current Software QA Paradigms?
– Why Enterprise Architecture?
Capability Maturity Model Integration Critical Criteria:
Have a session on Capability Maturity Model Integration strategies and oversee implementation of Capability Maturity Model Integration.
– A compounding model resolution with available relevant data can often provide insight towards a solution methodology; which Software QA models, tools and techniques are necessary?
– Do the Software QA decisions we make today help people and the planet tomorrow?
Standard Delay Format Critical Criteria:
Judge Standard Delay Format leadership and perfect Standard Delay Format conflict management.
– What are the success criteria that will indicate that Software QA objectives have been met and the benefits delivered?
– How do we Improve Software QA service perception, and satisfaction?
– What are the Essentials of Internal Software QA Management?
Software project management Critical Criteria:
Study Software project management visions and oversee implementation of Software project management.
– How can you negotiate Software QA successfully with a stubborn boss, an irate client, or a deceitful coworker?
– What are your most important goals for the strategic Software QA objectives?
IEEE 1901 Critical Criteria:
Chat re IEEE 1901 results and learn.
– Is maximizing Software QA protection the same as minimizing Software QA loss?
Token ring Critical Criteria:
Reorganize Token ring outcomes and drive action.
– What are the usability implications of Software QA actions?
Advanced Library Format Critical Criteria:
Adapt Advanced Library Format results and remodel and develop an effective Advanced Library Format strategy.
– Do we all define Software QA in the same way?
– What is our Software QA Strategy?
IEEE 1164 Critical Criteria:
Have a meeting on IEEE 1164 governance and grade techniques for implementing IEEE 1164 controls.
– How important is Software QA to the user organizations mission?
– Are accountability and ownership for Software QA clearly defined?
IEEE 802.1AE Critical Criteria:
Examine IEEE 802.1AE decisions and triple focus on important concepts of IEEE 802.1AE relationship management.
IEEE 1547 Critical Criteria:
Interpolate IEEE 1547 tactics and develop and take control of the IEEE 1547 initiative.
– What will be the consequences to the business (financial, reputation etc) if Software QA does not go ahead or fails to deliver the objectives?
– Who will be responsible for documenting the Software QA requirements in detail?
– How to deal with Software QA Changes?
IEEE 1471 Critical Criteria:
Contribute to IEEE 1471 results and raise human resource and employment practices for IEEE 1471.
– What are the top 3 things at the forefront of our Software QA agendas for the next 3 years?
Data center bridging Critical Criteria:
Devise Data center bridging results and be persistent.
– How do we know that any Software QA analysis is complete and comprehensive?
– Can Management personnel recognize the monetary benefit of Software QA?
Service Interoperability in Ethernet Passive Optical Networks Critical Criteria:
Facilitate Service Interoperability in Ethernet Passive Optical Networks decisions and summarize a clear Service Interoperability in Ethernet Passive Optical Networks focus.
– Do several people in different organizational units assist with the Software QA process?
Distributed Interactive Simulation Critical Criteria:
Group Distributed Interactive Simulation governance and diversify disclosure of information – dealing with confidential Distributed Interactive Simulation information.
– Who will provide the final approval of Software QA deliverables?
– How to Secure Software QA?
Object-oriented programming Critical Criteria:
Have a meeting on Object-oriented programming management and probe Object-oriented programming strategic alliances.
– What is the total cost related to deploying Software QA, including any consulting or professional services?
Data model Critical Criteria:
Participate in Data model results and stake your claim.
– What are the data model, data definitions, structure, and hosting options of purchased applications (COTS)?
– What is the physical data model definition (derived from logical data models) used to design the database?
– Physical data model available?
– Logical data model available?
IEEE 802.20 Critical Criteria:
Audit IEEE 802.20 issues and shift your focus.
Quality by Design Critical Criteria:
Study Quality by Design tasks and assess and formulate effective operational and Quality by Design strategies.
– Who needs to know about Software QA ?
Concept of operations Critical Criteria:
Explore Concept of operations outcomes and research ways can we become the Concept of operations company that would put us out of business.
– What sources do you use to gather information for a Software QA study?
IEEE 802.15 Critical Criteria:
Ventilate your thoughts about IEEE 802.15 strategies and be persistent.
– Are we making progress? and are we making progress as Software QA leaders?
– Is Software QA Realistic, or are you setting yourself up for failure?
Formal methods Critical Criteria:
Jump start Formal methods outcomes and look for lots of ideas.
– Are there any disadvantages to implementing Software QA? There might be some that are less obvious?
IEEE 1675-2008 Critical Criteria:
Facilitate IEEE 1675-2008 management and remodel and develop an effective IEEE 1675-2008 strategy.
Stream Reservation Protocol Critical Criteria:
Consult on Stream Reservation Protocol decisions and assess and formulate effective operational and Stream Reservation Protocol strategies.
Wireless Gigabit Alliance Critical Criteria:
Investigate Wireless Gigabit Alliance risks and intervene in Wireless Gigabit Alliance processes and leadership.
– Why is it important to have senior management support for a Software QA project?
– What about Software QA Analysis of results?
– Do we have past Software QA Successes?
Universal Power Adapter for Mobile Devices Critical Criteria:
Examine Universal Power Adapter for Mobile Devices failures and customize techniques for implementing Universal Power Adapter for Mobile Devices controls.
IEEE 802.3 Critical Criteria:
Wrangle IEEE 802.3 results and overcome IEEE 802.3 skills and management ineffectiveness.
– What tools do you use once you have decided on a Software QA strategy and more importantly how do you choose?
– How do we ensure that implementations of Software QA products are done in a way that ensures safety?
Software assurance Critical Criteria:
Group Software assurance projects and overcome Software assurance skills and management ineffectiveness.
– How is the value delivered by Software QA being measured?
Link Layer Discovery Protocol Critical Criteria:
Rank Link Layer Discovery Protocol goals and acquire concise Link Layer Discovery Protocol education.
Software test documentation Critical Criteria:
Systematize Software test documentation projects and intervene in Software test documentation processes and leadership.
– Which individuals, teams or departments will be involved in Software QA?
IEEE 754-1985 Critical Criteria:
Sort IEEE 754-1985 tasks and achieve a single IEEE 754-1985 view and bringing data together.
– What knowledge, skills and characteristics mark a good Software QA project manager?
IEEE 754 revision Critical Criteria:
Match IEEE 754 revision decisions and probe the present value of growth of IEEE 754 revision.
– What are our best practices for minimizing Software QA project risk, while demonstrating incremental value and quick wins throughout the Software QA project lifecycle?
– Is Supporting Software QA documentation required?
IEEE 1284 Critical Criteria:
Track IEEE 1284 outcomes and balance specific methods for improving IEEE 1284 results.
– Is there a Software QA Communication plan covering who needs to get what information when?
– How do we manage Software QA Knowledge Management (KM)?
Project management Critical Criteria:
Confer over Project management management and integrate design thinking in Project management innovation.
– Are there contextual conditions, such as the size of the project or nature of the task, that signal a better fit for agile versus traditional project management approaches?
– Key problem solving knowledge resides with the knowledge workers, and not the manager. So, how do we adapt project management techniques to deal with this key reality?
– Just what is a project management office, and how can it help you address the unique project management challenges in your organization?
– How can an agile project manager balance team level autonomy and individual level autonomy in agile software teams?
– Will the metrics and measurement techniques to determine project success (or failure) need to change?
– To what extent are agile and traditional project management techniques mutually exclusive?
– Can agile project management be adopted by industries other than software development?
– Why should a client choose a project team which offers agile software development?
– So, how do we adapt project management techniques to deal with this key reality?
– What is important in the kick-off meeting to enable feedback and learning?
– How will jettisoning certain processes and structure impact the business?
– Are the project teams ready to function within agile project management?
– How do we create a culture that supports project management?
– Does your organization have a Project Management Office?
– What work wouldnt get done if no more funds were added?
– So, how does the agile project management model work?
– What type of certificate will be awarded and by whom?
– What project management certifications do you hold?
– How do we deal with change?
– What is the cost of change?
IEEE P1619 Critical Criteria:
Consolidate IEEE P1619 visions and devote time assessing IEEE P1619 and its risk.
– Does Software QA analysis isolate the fundamental causes of problems?
Programming paradigm Critical Criteria:
Dissect Programming paradigm failures and attract Programming paradigm skills.
– Do we cover the five essential competencies-Communication, Collaboration,Innovation, Adaptability, and Leadership that improve an organizations ability to leverage the new Software QA in a volatile global economy?
IEEE 1667 Critical Criteria:
Give examples of IEEE 1667 outcomes and define IEEE 1667 competency-based leadership.
Edsger W. Dijkstra Critical Criteria:
Administer Edsger W. Dijkstra tasks and track iterative Edsger W. Dijkstra results.
– Who is the main stakeholder, with ultimate responsibility for driving Software QA forward?
Peri Tarr Critical Criteria:
Weigh in on Peri Tarr tasks and drive action.
– Do we monitor the Software QA decisions made and fine tune them as they evolve?
IEEE 802.11u Critical Criteria:
Prioritize IEEE 802.11u results and inform on and uncover unspoken needs and breakthrough IEEE 802.11u results.
– Have you identified your Software QA key performance indicators?
This quick readiness checklist is a selected resource to help you move forward. Learn more about how to achieve comprehensive insights with the Software QA Self Assessment:
Author: Gerard Blokdijk
CEO at The Art of Service | http://theartofservice.com
Gerard is the CEO at The Art of Service. He has been providing information technology insights, talks, tools and products to organizations in a wide range of industries for over 25 years. Gerard is a widely recognized and respected information expert. Gerard founded The Art of Service consulting business in 2000. Gerard has authored numerous published books to date.
To address the criteria in this checklist, these selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information:
Software QA External links:
Software QA Testing Bootcamp | DevMountain
Inter-Access Point Protocol External links:
Inter-Access Point Protocol – Sensagent.com
http://dictionary.sensagent.com/Inter-Access Point Protocol/en-en
ISO/IEC 15504 External links:
http://ISO/IEC 15504 Information technology – Process assessment, also termed Software Process Improvement and Capability Determination (SPICE), is a set of technical standards documents for the computer software development process and related business management functions.
ISO/IEC 15504 – Infogalactic: the planetary knowledge core
IEEE P802.1p External links:
IEEE P802.1p – YouTube
IEEE P802.1p – Infogalactic: the planetary knowledge core
Waterfall model External links:
http://The waterfall model is a sequential design process, used in software development processes, in which progress is seen as flowing steadily downwards (like a waterfall) through the phases of conception, initiation, analysis, design, construction, testing, production/implementation and maintenance.
What is waterfall model? – Definition from WhatIs.com
How to make a realistic waterfall model – YouTube
IEEE 854-1987 External links:
IEEE 854-1987 – Infogalactic: the planetary knowledge core
IEEE 854-1987 – WOW.com
IEEE 854-1987 Notes and differences
IEEE 802.18 External links:
IEEE 802.18 Radio Regulatory Technical Advisory Group …
IEEE 802.18 – Infogalactic: the planetary knowledge core
IEEE 802.18 Radio Regulatory TAG Home Page
IEEE 802.11r-2008 External links:
“IEEE 802.11r-2008” on Revolvy.com
IEEE 802.11r-2008 – Infogalactic: the planetary knowledge core
IEEE 802.11r-2008 – WOW.com
IEEE 1219 External links:
ESTÁNDAR IEEE 1219 DE MANTENIMIENTO DEL – …
IEEE 1219 : Standard for Software Maintenance – IHS Markit
Software development External links:
Sparkol – Software Development Company
Download .NET Framework 2.0 Software Development Kit …
Object model External links:
COM: Component Object Model Technologies
What is an Object Model? – Definition from Techopedia
Multiple Registration Protocol External links:
Multiple Registration Protocol – update.revolvy.com
https://update.revolvy.com/topic/Multiple Registration Protocol
MRP abbreviation stands for Multiple Registration Protocol
IEEE 802.1: 802.1ak – Multiple Registration Protocol
Software design External links:
Web and Mobile Software Design, Development, and Support
MjM Software Design
The Nerdery | Custom Software Design and Development
Software deployment External links:
Software Deployment Testing – University of Nevada, Reno
Ultimate Software Deployment Checklist & Deployment Plan
Software Deployment – PC Power Management – IT …
IEEE 802.11af External links:
[PDF]IEEE 802.11af: A Standard for TV White Space Spectrum …
IEEE 1541-2002 External links:
IEEE 1541-2002 – revolvy.com
IEEE 1541-2002 – Infogalactic: the planetary knowledge core
IEEE 1541-2002 – Techstreet
Functional specification External links:
What is functional specification? – Definition from WhatIs.com
What Goes Into a Functional Specification? – Bridging the Gap
Process 2: Write the Functional Specification
Requirements engineering External links:
Requirements Engineering (eBook, 2002) [WorldCat.org]
[PDF]Collaborative Requirements Engineering – NIST
Unified Power Format External links:
Unified Power Format lowers power consumption in SoCs
Unified Power Format | Computing | Technology
Unified Power Format (UPF) for low-power design
IEEE 1613 External links:
OPTI-6100 OMM312V IEEE 1613 – ADTRAN
IEEE 1613-2009 – Techstreet
IEEE 1613 Substation Testing – Compliance West USA
IEEE P1906.1 External links:
IEEE P1906.1 – WOW.com
IEEE P1906.1 – Infogalactic: the planetary knowledge core
IEEE 802.1aq External links:
Tutorial: IEEE 802.1aq Shortest Path Bridging – YouTube
IEEE 802 External links:
IEEE 802.3 standard 1983 10BASE5 10 Mbit/s (1.25 MB/s) over thick coax. Sam…
http://802.3a 1985 10BASE2 10 Mbit/s (1.25 MB/s) over thin Coax (a.k.a. …
The Cable Guy: IEEE 802.1X Wired Authentication
[PDF]CYW43438 Single-Chip IEEE 802.11ac b/g/n …
Software user documentation External links:
Weighbridge Software User Documentation – OpenWeigh
Software User Documentation – YouTube
New Trend for Software User Documentation – YouTube
ISO 9000 External links:
What is ISO 9000? – Definition from WhatIs.com
Benefits of ISO 9000 – Perry Johnson Registrars, Inc.
Florida ISO 9000 Total Quality Management Consulting
IEEE 802.11b-1999 External links:
IEEE 802.11b-1999 – Infogalactic: the planetary knowledge …
http://IEEE 802.11b-1999 or 802.11b, is an amendment to the IEEE 802.11 wireless networking specification that extends throughput up to 11 Mbit/s using the same 2.4GHz band. A related amendment was incorporated into the IEEE 802.11-2007 standard.
IEEE 802.11b-1999 – 创软维基百科镜像，自由的百科全书
Niklaus Wirth External links:
Niklaus Wirth – ETH Zurich
Niklaus Wirth Quotes – BrainyQuote
Niklaus Wirth | Facebook
ISO/IEC 42010 External links:
ISO/IEC 42010:2007 | IEC Webstore
http://ISO/IEC/IEEE 42010 Systems and software engineering — Architecture description is an international standard for architecture descriptions of systems and software. ISO/IEC/IEEE 42010:2011 defines requirements on the description of system, software and enterprise architectures.
ISO/IEC 42010 | Control Chain Group
Ivar Jacobson External links:
Ivar Jacobson (@ivarjacobson) | Twitter
Ivar Jacobson Intl. (@IvarJacobsonInt) | Twitter
Ivar Jacobson International | Facebook
Enterprise architecture External links:
Federal Enterprise Architecture (FEA) | The White House
Enterprise Architecture – EA – Gartner IT Glossary
Capability Maturity Model Integration External links:
[PDF]Capability Maturity Model Integration (CMMI) Overview
Standard Delay Format External links:
How To Read SDF (Standard Delay Format) – VLSI Concepts
[PDF]Standard Delay Format Specification – Sharif
Standard Delay Format – Just Solve the File Format Problem
Software project management External links:
Full-stack Software Project Management Tools – Unfuddle
IEEE 1901 External links:
[PDF]IEEE 1901 Access System: An Overview of Its …
WGC of IEEE 1901.1
IEEE 1901.2 | Anything Connected
Token ring External links:
Token Ring (Book, 1992) [WorldCat.org]
What is a Token Ring Network? – Definition from …
Token Ring – Everything2.com
Advanced Library Format External links:
CiteSeerX — A standard for an Advanced Library Format (ALF)
IEEE 1164 External links:
IEEE 1164-1993 – Techstreet
IEEE 802.1AE External links:
IEEE 802.1ae MACSEC for 10 Gbit Ethernet – Xilinx
Patent US8397064 – Implementing IEEE 802.1AE and 802.1 …
IEEE 1547 External links:
[PDF]IEEE 1547 Overview – US Department of Energy
IEEE 1471 External links:
http://IEEE 1471 is a superseded IEEE Standard for describing the architecture of a “software-intensive system”, also known as software architecture. In 2011 it was superseded by ISO/IEC/IEEE 42010:2011, Systems and software engineering — Architecture description.
[PDF]Knowledge mechanisms in IEEE 1471 & ISO/IEC 42010
[PDF]ANSI/IEEE 1471 and Systems Engineering – MIT
Data center bridging External links:
Data center bridging – YouTube
Data Center Bridging – technet.microsoft.com
Distributed Interactive Simulation External links:
Distributed Interactive Simulation – Open-DIS
Data model External links:
Analysis Data Model (ADaM) | CDISC
IEEE 802.20 External links:
[PDF]IEEE 802.20 Based Broadband Railroad Digital Network …
[PDF]Project IEEE 802.20 Mobile Broadband Wireless …
IEEE 802.20 | Article about IEEE 802.20 by The Free Dictionary
Concept of operations External links:
[PDF]FedRAMP Concept Of Operations – GSA
[PDF]CONCEPT OF OPERATIONS General – Stafford Act …
ESF #8 Concept of Operations
IEEE 802.15 External links:
Body Area Networks using IEEE 802.15.6 – ScienceDirect
[PDF]IEEE 802.15.4 and Zigbee – University of Kentucky
Formal methods External links:
Formal Methods – MATLAB & Simulink – MathWorks
Tenth NASA Formal Methods Symposium (NFM 2018)
IEEE 1675-2008 External links:
IEEE 1675-2008 – IEEE STANDARDS – awspdf.com
IEEE 1675-2008 – documentweb.org
IEEE 1675-2008 | Revolvy
Stream Reservation Protocol External links:
Stream Reservation Protocol – Walmart.com
[PDF]PAR and 5C: Stream Reservation Protocol (SRP) …
IEEE 802.1: 802.1Qat – Stream Reservation Protocol
Wireless Gigabit Alliance External links:
Wireless Gigabit Alliance Inc – GuideStar Profile
Universal Power Adapter for Mobile Devices External links:
[PDF]Universal Power Adapter for Mobile Devices IEEE …
IEEE 802.3 External links:
Ethernet and IEEE 802.3 | LAN Technologies | InformIT
What is IEEE 802.3? – Definition from Techopedia
IEEE 802.3 Ethernet interim sessions
Software assurance External links:
Microsoft Software Assurance Support
Software Assurance Marketplace
Link Layer Discovery Protocol External links:
Tutorial on the Link Layer Discovery Protocol | EE Times
Software test documentation External links:
[PDF]Regulatory Guide 1.170 Software Test Documentation …
AS 4006-1992 | Software test documentation | SAI Global
IEEE 829 : Standard for Software Test Documentation
IEEE 754-1985 External links:
IEEE 754-1985 – YouTube
“IEEE 754-1985” on Revolvy.com
IEEE 754-1985, Binary 64, Floating Point Number Examiner
IEEE 754 revision External links:
IEEE 754 revision – revolvy.com
https://www.revolvy.com/topic/IEEE 754 revision
IEEE 1284 External links:
GUC1284B – USB to Parallel IEEE 1284 Printer Adapter – …
IEEE Cables – IEEE 1284/488 | CableWholesale
Project management External links:
Project Management Institute – Official Site
CCRS | Project Management Institute
IEEE P1619 External links:
[PDF]IEEE P1619™/D16 Standard for Cryptographic …
Programming paradigm External links:
Programming Paradigm Flashcards | Quizlet
5.4 Structured Programming Paradigm – YouTube
5.1 Programming Paradigm Introduction – YouTube
IEEE 1667 External links:
Generic IEEE 1667 ACT Drivers Download for Windows 10, …
Ieee 1667 in Milpitas, CA | Whitepages
IEEE 1667: One standard worth watching – CNET
Edsger W. Dijkstra External links:
Edsger W. Dijkstra – Scientist | Facebook
Edsger W. Dijkstra on Dutch TV – YouTube
Edsger W. Dijkstra • IEEE Computer Society
Peri Tarr External links:
http://Peri Tarr received her BS in Zoology from the University of Massachusetts Amherst in 1986, and her MS and PhD in Computer Science from the University of Massachusetts Amherst. Between her BS and MS/PhD, she worked full-time at the University of Massachusetts Physical Plant, attempting to introduce an automated system to help with the Plant’s operations. After receiving her PhD, she joined the IBM Thomas J. Watson Research Center as a Research Staff Member in 1996, where she worked on and led various projects relating to issues of software composition, morphogenic software, and aspect-oriented software development.
IEEE 802.11u External links:
MikroTik Hotspot 2.0 (IEEE 802.11u) – YouTube
IEEE 802.11u – Infogalactic: the planetary knowledge core
What is IEEE 802.11u? – Definition from Techopedia